Falling Up Falling Up

This was really great man. It grabs you but then it actually takes you somewhere. My favourite music is when you can tell a story without needing any words and this falls into that category. Keep up the good work!

Rekuiem responds:

Thank you I'm glad you caught the story aspect of the track. I don't often write ballads but this one came to me at real developing stage in my life,

Exit PT.2 :: Px Exit PT.2 :: Px

Kudos

hey dude i really like this one!!! just the Type of music I'm looking for :D keeep me posted with new stuff bro!

Thanks man!!
I will keep you posted :)
-Px

Nothing but positive vibes Nothing but positive vibes

Cruizay

I could see myself chillin by the pool to this one, i dont mind it at all, just for creative criticism some of the sounds are too sharp for me.

janiev responds:

Hehe, aight! :) Thanks for the review!
I'll look what i can do about the sounds! :)

Pokemon Theme :: Px Pokemon Theme :: Px

Hehe

Noice, just listened to another track of yours and recomended a bit of acoustic and here you have a lil sumthin sumthin to make my day :P

hehe :)
Glad It made your day!

When We Die :: Px When We Die :: Px

We are still alive when we die :P

Really enjoyed this one bro I'll go check out if you have more! i have a lot of time for your style and taste :) Got nothing to complain about really, would be good to just hear an acoustic guitar with your voice i reckon you could pull it of easily ;)

GrantProjectXero responds:

Hmmm... Acoustic would be a sweet direction. I'll put up a song that I did for my album. It's called Exit Pt.2.