why monkeys climb why monkeys climb

You had a perfectly good idea. Next time just slow down and put some time and thought into your animation, then you will be taken a bit more seriously .
Send me a msg or something next time you submit something .

English ad English ad

yeah

its an alright concept, http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/develo per-resources/monetization/flash-ads that link is about the ng revenue sharing n stuff etc ;)

BADFX responds:

Yeah i have tried all that but it still doesn't work when i go through all the steps, thanks anyway for the help

I'm an Albatross I'm an Albatross

OMFG LMAO

i have only ever Properly laughed loudly on NG once and that was watching leo and satan, but you just pwned it, you had me in fkn stitches bro :D

MoEdIe responds:

Cheers man
P.S. Leo and Satan was a pisser, thanks for the recommendation!

Falling Up Falling Up

This was really great man. It grabs you but then it actually takes you somewhere. My favourite music is when you can tell a story without needing any words and this falls into that category. Keep up the good work!

Rekuiem responds:

Thank you I'm glad you caught the story aspect of the track. I don't often write ballads but this one came to me at real developing stage in my life,

Exit PT.2 :: Px Exit PT.2 :: Px

Kudos

hey dude i really like this one!!! just the Type of music I'm looking for :D keeep me posted with new stuff bro!

GrantProjectXero responds:

Thanks man!!
I will keep you posted :)
-Px

Nothing but positive vibes Nothing but positive vibes

Cruizay

I could see myself chillin by the pool to this one, i dont mind it at all, just for creative criticism some of the sounds are too sharp for me.

janiev responds:

Hehe, aight! :) Thanks for the review!
I'll look what i can do about the sounds! :)

Tyler Tyler

we r the all singing all dancing crap of the world

Hey really good work, made him look pretty young! your other art is great too :D

Araelyn responds:

Ha, yeah I did make him look pretty young and thank you very much! :D